Well, curious Mason, decided to just lightly press the Bear Spray can... well that tiny bit, fumigated the house. Jeff was yelling to us to all get out, inbetween coughing. We were just getting ready to go to Tiffany's Rehearsal Dinner. We all ran out, and were coughing so hard. It was hilarious, I would have loved to seen it on video. It was so horrible, but so funny, too. (horribly funny?) We were all bent over coughing so hard, with our eyes and faces burning. We couldn't get mad at Mason. He felt bad enough. We left for 4 hours, were all feeling better, and had left the windows open. (I was worried at first that maybe a bear would get in the house, then I remembered how we left it. I don't think a bear would like that). It was still kind of bad. After talking to poison control and finding out we were the 2nd family of nine that had called, from Montana where bear spray had been sprayed. We decided to stay there, so we all slept in the bedroom and front room (Quinn in the car) so we could breathe. We survived the night, and the last night were able to sleep in the other rooms more. We had rented a beautiful home, and we couldn't enjoy it as much. But we sure have some good memories!
Monday, September 8, 2008
Bear Pepper Spray
Taking advantage of the fresh air!
Posted by Laura at 11:24 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment