

We are having a great time having Tyeson here. We figured while he was here he could help out a little. He and Tanner are very good at doing jobs around the house. No,really, as I was sweeping, Tyeson wanted a broom, so he followed me around cleaning up my pile. (As you can see it was big enough to need sweeping, and he wanted it cleaned up, too.)He and Tanner were very helpful.
Wednesday, January 16, 2008
Boys Workin'
Posted by Laura at 7:43 AM
Labels: Tanner and Tyeson working.?.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Laura, I love all the pictures! I miss you guys so much! It looks like Tyeson is having so much fun. I wish Nathan could be closer to his Grandma or cousins or something. He needs that- he's getting way too attached to me. Tell all the kids "hi" for me. Love ya!
Post a Comment